Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Qigong Classes at 80% Full..Few Spaces Remain



There are some openings left for Qigong Class Foundations. Group Class days are Sunday, Tuesday and Saturday morning at 10:00am in Sterling Heights only. Class teaches very specific Therapeutic Qigong Daily Routine and related Meditations for Heath and Wellness. Skill level is Beginner to intermediate level.

All of my morning appointment spaces are all booked. The only other time available is at 12:30pm or 1:00pm time slot. These spaces are available for students looking to sharpen their ability's or seeking personal assistance in healing complicated disorders. 

 Just as a note of interest I don't offer classes at nighttime. My practice is day hours only, under special short term circumstances I offer random workshop nights for special groups only.  To contact for classes or questions email me at taozahnchi@gmail.com I will get back with you within 24 hours.

Gary W Abersold 
 
Qigong Healing Centre
 Sterling Heights Michigan USA