Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Certified Reiki Master


 Sheryl Youngblood
 Reiki Master

Congratulations to Sheryl Youngblood! She completed a multi month and level Reiki Certification. Sheryl has alot of experience in Meditation, various levels of Qigong and Healing Qigong. Her students real look forward to her classes and they have a great community among themselves. Out of the many students I taught she has dedicated many years of taking classes privately, and going through the "hoops and barrels" of learning and teaching, healing people properly. I am very proud of her shes a great teacher, healer, student and friend as well.  

 I was glad she attended my Private Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Program; Reiki when learned and practiced correctly is a powerful system. There's more than meets the eye. I will continue to share with her the many skills that's in higher level Reiki that most never see or know. To this date she is my only trained Reiki Master and Healer. :) Serious inquiries can reach her below:


GWA