Friday, March 17, 2017

Morning classes Spring 2017 & Other Items


Daily Classes

There will be Daily Morning  Tai Chi ~ Chi Flow (太極氣流) Classes being taught in Sterling Heights and Troy areas in the morning time several times a week. These classes will be for the most part outside or on bad weather days at my studio or if possible shelter areas. All Classes are at 10:00am-11:15am. This practice is very popular and everyone that practices it daily feels great results.  If interested and to learn more contact us through email qigonghealingcentre@gmail.com and we will get back with you. 

***There will be no more night classes available. I have taught Daytime and Night classes for over 15 years. I am only teaching and doing other services now in the morning hours. Days hours are from 7am-4pm daily.*** Thank You to everyone who had participated in the night programs! 



Websites  

By choice my website presence is only here at this Qigong website. I don't do social media (facebook, twitter etc.); 99% of my students come from references, and don't see the point of it all. My preference is real time connection in person when possible. I do feel more and more people are developing serious addiction problems with these devices and don't want to be part of the problem. So you can say that I take a stand against the cyber world to a certain degree. I don't spend much time online only post when needed. :) Life is to be lived and experienced. I do check my email randomly in the early morning..

Gary W. Abersold

Qigong Healing Centre