Saturday, January 2, 2016

Will the real Gary W Abersold, please stand up? ONLINE FRAUD ALERT!



So there is someone in India online using my name and likeness to promote Qigong, Zen, Chi and Yoga? This is why I titled this :Will the real Gary W Abersold, please stand up"? This is so weird and lame- cause how sad one must be not to be themselves. This came to light through a close student and friend, when these asked "when did I start teaching Yoga?" I was like I have no idea what you are talking about. So then they sent me http://www.taozenchi.com/ and I never laughed so hard cause its such crap-ola!

They have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Taozenchi-Joga-972319209506506/ 
They have a twitter.com: https://twitter.com/Taozenchi
The main website:  http://www.taozenchi.com/

None of these are me; I don't own that domain name or associated with anyone in India whatsoever. This is the second time I have someone use elements of my likeness to promote  "Tao of dollars"--$$$$ for their Qigong endeavors. So please dont buy anything from them or support their scams!



The Internet is Filled With Frauds and Cons

If you are old enough to remember the original basis of the internet was to share information freely with one another. With anything good there will be the bad; cons, charlatans and frauds. So everyone has to be aware of this. Be careful what you post online, cause its all out there to see good guys and bad guys. 

This is a prime example why I don't post personal information online or anything that can be manipulated and used for someone to profit on. The information on my site is provided to help educate people, share it freely and promotes the arts that brought such balance to me.  

My students I teach whom participate in face to face classes learn authentically, and learn all their is to know in my personal experience- traditional lineage, view teachings and the in's and outs how, what or why the practices work.  It really gripes me that I had to post this article; but I felt compelled to fire back at these con's. 

Sincerly, 

The real Gary W. Abersold (lol)