Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hi students and friends,

Its been a busy year with lots of growth; certified teachers, new friends and students have connected. Much has changed from when I began many years ago in 1981, everything is becoming more richer and still exciting as it was on day 1!

With that being said, also has been a year of two teacher friends that have unzipped and passed on into the next journey. Its always sad to see beloved people you know pass away and no matter whom you are it takes time to heal from it. These are lessons in life not to become lazy and comfortable because life here is short and we all go through this.  

 So moving on, in the new year I will be expanding and promoting more useful practices for anyone whom has desire to learn. The first one is the Emei Lotus Tradition, which is a tradition over 1,000 years old and is a traditional Chi Meditation. You can read more below:      

I am getting prepared to start filming my very first DVD for all my dedicated friends and students. This DVD Will focus on Health and Wellness aspect of the Emei Lotus Meditation Level I. It will be priced very reasonable and will include a prompt book for the movements of this form. This will match my group classes and will focus on clarity of the moving sequence. This is the short form being filmed. 

The reason for filming this first of all is, I have seen so many people have remarkable results from it. The second reason is my teacher Wen Lei Chen rather have myself represent to teach this. I have yet to see this tradition done anywhere else, on film so I feel its a fresh practice for the general public.  It has inspired me to start documenting my traditions as well for future generations as well. If it helps people learn better I am all for that!

GWA