Sunday, August 19, 2018

Tai Chi 氣 Chi Flow Teacher Announcement







Congratulations to Bella Hebert for passing the  Tai Chi ~Chi Flow (太極氣流) Teacher Certification Test. She is one of the first students I began teaching the beginning elements of the system to here in Michigan three years ago. Bella is now Certified in the Level I of the Tai Chi ~Chi Flow System. 

 Bella has been teaching Qigong classes for several years now, runs a ongoing Qigong program in Livonia and in Lyon Township. A dedicated Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan practitioner as well.  I met Bella way back in fall of 2002 when I taught my first large group class of Qigong at Renaissance Unity Church. She has been a dedicated student and practitioner for over 16 years and understands my teachings of my master Teachers better than anyway here at Qigong Healing Centre. 

She also is a woman of many talents certified in Jose Silva Meditation Method, excellent painter, licensed hair stylist for many decades with a private clientele, great parent and grandparent to her family and much more. The most admired quality of Bella besides here of her long list of achievements is that of a Genuine person. Students and friends like her classes because of her aura of receptivity to participate and enjoy life.

GWA