Saturday, June 16, 2018

New Certified Teacher in Tai Chi 氣 Chi Flow Level I (太極氣流) and Emei Lotus Tradition I


Congratulations to Kathy Liang for passing the Certification Test in  Tai Chi  氣 Chi Flow Level I (太極氣流), a student now - a teacher dedicated to the tradition. She also received a teacher Certificate in Emei Lotus Meditation  and  Certificate of Completion of the Emei 49 day Purification Tradition. She will have classes in North West Michigan area; for more information contact us through this website.

Kathy has been a rare student whom practices what she comes to class for. I can see it in her practice and how she carry's herself in daily life.  A student of the past 4 years of weekly private classes; she's a textbook perfect example of following traditional guidance through verbal instruction and one on one training.  A perfect example of real experiences gets you to the end goal, and learning how to integrate "Qigong Way of Life" in one's everday experience.

I have taken her through many traditional foundations and rare ritual practice of  Emei Mountain Healing that Master Wen Lei Chen had taught me many years ago in Windsor at Reaume Park. Today was coming full circle where had I met her four years ago as curious student; she now is one of my most competent teachers to share Health and Wellness practices of Qigong and Ritual Meditation. Great Job :)

Gary W. Abersold